View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 03:20 AM   #3
Justin Nemo
Stercus accidit
Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nookpadle 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by teh603 View Post
Anyone know which non-Roman unicode characters are supported by their readers?

For example, I can type a variety of special characters and stay within a basic font, even though Times New Roman only supports about a third of the full set. But if I'm writing for an e-reader, how much of that is actually available for use?

I wouldn't mind having a character that speaks in Mah Jongg tiles, y'know...
I can see the story now.

And so it was that Pung and Chow perched upon the red and green dragons rode the four winds to the land of Kong.
Justin Nemo is offline   Reply With Quote