View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 09:38 AM   #54
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drema View Post
I copied the files from my PE to my laptop and then copied Overdrive to my daughter's PE. Now it works. I tried your tips in case it would help with a couple game Als that didn't install. No luck there.
Glad to hear you got Overdrive working. As far as program installs go, some programs will not install because the Edge does not support install to an SD card. Even the internal memory is treated as an SD card. The problem with the installation has nothing to do with the eDGe's capabilities but is related to the sdcard problem. Many programs will try to automatically install to the sdcard, but it can't which is why you will often see App failed to install. There are workarounds that can be found on this forum but they involve rooting the Edge.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote