Thread: PRS-950 PRS+ Font Help
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 02:38 PM   #8
sonyreaderfan
Groupie
sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader Prs 950, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
Well, I mean, now that I've stripped out embedded fonts, they all look the same -- equally bolded.

But I'll try to pull a PD epub tonight for my screenshots. Can anyone quickly point me to one that's already embedded with Charis? It's a commonly embedded font. Otherwise, I'll have to dig through the archives.
Get one that doesn't have embedded fonts.

I'll attach one, The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn from Gutenberg Project. See if you're getting thick Charsil instead of regular Charsil.

It doesn't have embedded fonts so you can choose whatever fonts you want to use for it.
sonyreaderfan is offline   Reply With Quote