Thread: Drag 'n' Drop
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 12:37 AM   #14
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarel View Post
>_> I just noticed the update, I tried to select several books to convert all at once and I just kept adding the books back to the library they were already in... Kinda like when there's a video on youtube and people repost it on youtube....
Kovid in post 5 said it would effectively be corrected or at least minimized drastically in the next release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
In anycase in the next release if you have a modifier key pressed, like ctrl or shift, the drag and drop wont be started.
And as an interim measure Perkin stated in post 3 that he could work around this by:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perkin View Post
I have found a slight help, If i select the actual numbers of the entries in the list rather than the entries themselves, calibre does what it used to. Just have to remember to do that, not so easy when I've been doing it the old way for ages.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 10-05-2010 at 12:40 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote