View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 04:53 AM   #1
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Where is the stylesheet.css?

I follow on my slow trials with Sigil using xhtml files exported from OpenOffice.

I took several steps to try to improve the quality of my html file (xhtml in fact) and I have been rewarded with better and better results with Sigil. I hope to provide you with a test file and some comments soon, including images.

One thing surprises me though: when Sigil creates an EPUB, it seems it does not provide a stylesheet.css file. If I hand this epub to calibre, and let him do a conversion from epub to epub, it provides me with a stylesheet.css file.

Due to my cleaning work, I can see that this file is now quite short and handy to work on.

Question
So where could I find the stylesheet.css in the first epub from Sigil?
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote