View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 10:34 PM   #381
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Pretty much a Luddite here. As Y2K approached, I bought some rechargeable NiCad flashlight batteries. As I recall, the instructions said that you should use not recharge them before they were exhausted. I didn't understand why, but that was my take on it.

With these LiIon batteries that the Pocket Pro and other readers use, is it also recommended to run the battery all the way down before you recharge it?
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote