View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 04:28 AM   #25921
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
That is so sad to hear about your friends. The older I get, the more I appreciate the world and those around me.
We only get one chance per lifetime, so it behooves us to make the very best of it. I know the lives that these particular two have led; one was rich and full, the other rather dreary and humdrum. One loved life, the other merely existed through it. The sad part is that we really do get to choose how we live. Sometimes those choice may be more difficult than others, but it still comes down to choice.

Right now, that choice is East India Company's "Royal Breakfast" tea. I choose it over Liptons. And as Robert Frost said so well; "... and that has made all the difference..."

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote