View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 02:37 PM   #88
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamadams View Post
Dunno. There aren't any raggedy lines on mine. I do have some hacks installed though so it probably isn't a typical example. Anyway - yes, I am quite sensitive to ragged right.
It becomes more noticeable the larger the font you read with, but Harry's right... since the Kindle doesn't do hyphenation, it often leaves a ragged line here and there when adding more space between words would be (more) ludicrous. Why certain "apparently random" lines were left ragged used to be quite the popular question down in the MOBI forum. Still comes up occasionally. Still happens with the newer KF8 format as well.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote