View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 04:19 PM   #245
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Hi there!!!
I would like to thank you all for Hacked Up Reader!

I used Hacked Up Reader since it first appeared here, but I'm having problems only now.
I updated my Touch to 5.3.2 and I'm using the Unified launcher but I can't start HUR...

I'm using the 0.3.1 version and I think the problem is not related to the launcher as I get the same error when using SSH. Here's the output:

Code:
/mnt/us/hackedupreader/bin/cr3
*** glibc detected *** /mnt/us/hackedupreader/bin/cr3: free(): invalid pointer: 0x0024c8ec ***
Aborted

Here's the strange...I installed HUR again and I tried again with the launcher: it worked fine.
I closed HUR using the built-in command in the menu then I tried again to run HUR: nothing happens!
If I run it using SSH, I get the error stated above!

Thanks for your help!
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote