View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 07:17 AM   #4
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
While you are busy coloring your world, be thoughtful of your combinations of colors.

If any of your work is to be displayed on a non color device, please try to preview on a grayscale device. I just had a cover which I wanted to use, but its lettering in orange disappeared against a gray background when displayed on an e-ink reader.

If you study up a bit and create a class in the stylesheet for your desired color, then you can also create a clip, which will allow you to insert your color with just a right click. This is only worthwhile if you have a number to do.

These would be examples:
body {color:blue;}
h1 {color:#00ff00;}
h2 {color:rgb(255,0,0);}

.redtext {color:#ff0000}

You can find out more at:
http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_text.asp
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote