View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 03:48 PM   #15
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidkettle View Post
I agree, as long as you're aware of the danger. I only log in as root to my computer when necessary. Even though I consider myself fairly technical (I'm a programmer), I like to play safe.
I wish I had clients like you 'cause the programmers here at the office are terrible for getting caught with their pants down .

Usually Technical people are the worse ones to give this sort of access to because they are also usually the most overconfident "it'll never happen to me" sort of people when it comes to virii and malware, and are also the first machines to get hit with the blasted things
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote