View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 04:22 PM   #15
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Excellent advice, Shopaholic! I learned with the other models that patience really is a virtue. Sometimes it's best to just let it sit there, and it comes back from doing whatever it was doing. And don't press too many buttons at once. I've been going slow and loading things in batches initially.

I've read one book and one short story on the T1 in the last week and so far it's working smoothly. I have about 150 books & 10 collections loaded currently and am still working to add more. I'm really pleased with the battery life so far, especially with the amount of web use that I've been doing to test things out. It's much better than battery life on my 950. Someone complained that searches are slow. Searches are quick for me. I just searched on a word in a book on Page 24 and the found word was on Page 600-ish. It was instantaneous to jump to it. I have one book that takes about 3 seconds to open, but the EPUB has loads of graphics and special formatting. My other books open instantly.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote