View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 05:02 PM   #9
kranu
I <3 my Kindle
kranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Can we just have one topic for the upcoming Amazon launch? We have been posting on this for at least three months, still don't have word from Amazon, and every time there is an article on the possibility it is coming we get another new topic.

I am not frustrated with the OP, I am really freaking annoyed with Amazon. Everyone is talking about just announce the damn thing so people can make a freaking choice.

And one pinned topic wouold make life easier because you would just stop checking it
You're argument is ridiculous. It's like saying, everybody knows an iPad 3 is coming out. Just announce it! Amazon can decide to announce it's product whenever it wants -.-
kranu is offline   Reply With Quote