Thread: Gen3 Life expectancy Gen 3?
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 10:17 AM   #1
BarnOwl
BarnOwl is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!BarnOwl is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!BarnOwl is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!BarnOwl is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!BarnOwl is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!BarnOwl is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!BarnOwl is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!BarnOwl is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!BarnOwl is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!BarnOwl is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!BarnOwl is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Kindle III, Kobo Glo, Samsung Galaxy SIII
Life expectancy Gen 3?

After about 4 years the screen of my Gen 3 is broken. As this is the second Gen3 (I recieved one from a warranty claim about three years ago) I am apt to say the life expectancy is not that long. I don't know how many people there are that have been using their devices that thorough maybe I am making a prejudiced call......

Well, if you count all the books I've been reading I expect it is not a bad term.

As I am reading a very exciting book series at the moment I ordered a Kindle III from Amazon today.

So I will be leaving this part of the forum to go to the Kindle part.
It makes me wonder about the life expectancy in general. How long do these things last?

About the poll: Please vote for the use of ONE device (No replacements in warranty)

Last edited by BarnOwl; 08-24-2011 at 10:20 AM.
BarnOwl is offline   Reply With Quote