View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 08:12 PM   #162
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
I bought a u-shaped neck pillow that they sell at the airport (small beanbag). The opening is perfect for proping the Reader up in bed - with the cover open - I can read with both hands tucked under the warm covers! I've tried to devise a way to prop my book open for years, with no luck.

Ah - perfect!
Unfortunately one would need the dreamed of remote control to keep one's hands warmly under the covers.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote