View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 01:16 PM   #9
Joe563
Never spit into the wind.
Joe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch, Kobo Android(smartphone & tablet)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joywalker View Post
Thanks Joe, I tried the slider method but all it shows was a white screen.As you suggested,I'm going to wait till it's fully charged before I try it again. If only I knew such things would happen, I would have never let it run out of battery in the first place!! Making me anxious & panicky!
A white screen is a good sign since that is the first part of the power-on sequence. It looks like your reader does not have enough of a charge to complete the sequence. So try again when the reader is fully charged. i.e. when the LED turns green.
Joe563 is offline   Reply With Quote