View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 11:10 AM   #22
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Yeah - I'm so attached to reading on a PW, that trying to read on my old K3 is no longer as comfortable to me. So I'll keep the original PW as a backup.
I also plan to hold onto my old ereader. Though I have found myself trying to turn pages on the K3 by swiping my finger across the screen. It's amazing how sharp pictures are on the Paperwhite. And I do have the Winter Contest Mystery loaded onto the Paperwhite. Playing checkers is pretty simple too. With the K3 you have to use the controller to move about and choose the piece to move. With Paperwhite it's just a matter of choosing which piece to move right on the board.

Last edited by crich70; 01-24-2013 at 11:18 AM.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote