View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 06:40 AM   #12
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
I just tested your regular expression with the current Linux version and it works just fine. Since I'm using an x32 Windows machine, most likely the optional PCRE Unicode library wasn't included in the x32 Windows builds.
Hopefully, this will be fixed in the next official Windows release.
That's very likely in the case of the beta version, but just so we're on the same page... that regex works for me on the WIndows (32-bit) current version (0.5.3).
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote