View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 09:15 AM   #18
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lensman View Post
What's wrong with the New York Times, the Washington Post, and the Wall Street Journal?

I'm actually interested in more local papers. I'd kill for my hometown paper on the Kindle.

Or hey, what about the idea of the Newspaper Subscription Pack? All newspapers for a flat fee? Another idea is progressive discounts.
I get the NYT, but want the Trib because it is closer to my home, so the regional news would be more pertinent. The chances of the La Crosse Tribune being Kindled are, in fact, in the negative range.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote