View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 03:28 AM   #14
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
The Cybook Gen3 is a good product. It gives me what I want in an electronic reader - namely the ability to read a choice of genre in a font style and size of my choosing (I only read mobi books). The unit is light (even in its [totally necessary] case), easy to hold and good to look at. The dictionary support under mobi is a delight (albeit a little slow), hopefully this can, in the goodness of time, be a possibility under ePub too.

Hate is too strong a word, but annoyance at library navigation is a little understated, as is an implied apathy on the side of Bookeen for customer liasion. The latter is an issue which is becoming increasingly of concern to me.
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote