View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 02:55 AM   #13
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
One thing which I do find good about Bookeen is that here we are some 18 months after the launch of the Gen3, and still there is no other device on the market which can compare with it for MobiPocket books. I've been keeping a careful eye on the market for a possible successor to the Gen3, and from my point of view at least, there's nothing to beat it. The only other devices which support word lookup in Mobi dictionaries, to the best of my knowledge, are the iRex iLiad and DR1000, and they are aimed at a completely different market to the Gen3. Why it is that devices like the BeBook, etc, can't do dictionary lookups is a mystery to me, but it shows that Bookeen "got it right".
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote