View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 10:19 AM   #1
Rique
Zealot
Rique began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505 (silver), IPad 3G 64GB
What do you love/hate about your Cybook - G3?

Hi, I'm a newbie and looking to jump into the e-reader pool. I've written about my research and shared my "wish-list" here. I also wrote a post similar to this in the Hanlin V3 forum and the Sony PRS-505 forum.

My first choice was either the Sony 700 or Sony 505. Then I looked at them at a Borders and came away unimpressed with the 700's display and a little hesitant about the design of the 505 (buttons on the side). So I have been looking at others (albeit I have not crossed the 505 off the list yet).

The Cybook was one of the first ones to catch my eye - I liked the design and the format support. However, I have to say, while lurking in this forum, it seems there is a lot of disgruntlement being expressed. Which causes me more than a little concern.

So, can you please tell me - why do you love your Cybook? What is it that makes you want to curl up and get cozy with it? Or, if the relationship has cooled off, please tell me why - or, if you hate it now and want to get a restraining order issued and banish it from your life forever, then why?

Thanks so much for your opinions and shared wisdom.

-- Rique

Last edited by Rique; 05-19-2009 at 11:29 AM.
Rique is offline   Reply With Quote