View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 02:27 PM   #33
susaz
Zealot
susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Grammata Papyre 6.2, Sony PRS T1, Nook ST Glow,Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewH View Post
You're braver than me!

I just ordered a silicone cover, which should arrive tomorrow or Saturday. I would've ordered a DecalGirl skin, but I couldn't justify the cost (DecalGirl's are four times the price of the silicone cover), and this should be much easier to "install".
I thought about it too, but being in Argentina they donīt ship it here. Iīm trying to get a local skin developer to make one for the T1 to no avail...
susaz is offline   Reply With Quote