View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 08:26 AM   #42
Kevin8or
Guru
Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Ah, cool .. Eh, no joy, but you've given me an avenue of exploration. Thankyou.

Edit: In my Windows XP reference, in a table of batch commands, the syntax is listed as:

Quote:
for %%var in (set)
do [cmd] %%var
I made a .bat file with this:
Quote:
for %%var in *.pdf
do pdftohtml -xml %%var
It didn't work, unsurprisingly. I assume I need to replace %%var with something related to the real names of the files I'm using, which are "RT01.pdf", "RT02.pdf", & "RT03.pdf". (I have more pdf files to do, but these are the ones I'm using for practice.)

Last edited by Kevin8or; 11-03-2011 at 08:42 AM.
Kevin8or is offline   Reply With Quote