View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 08:37 AM   #6
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by athlonkmf View Post
as far as I can see, there are no pro's for bookeen against the sony reader. The specs are equal. Guarantee? You still need need to do the shipping to get things repaired.

For the price, i'd rather get the sony reader. Even with import taxes, it will be cheaper.
There are a lot of pros for the bookeen. The most important for me is that it supports more formats natively and it has dictionary lookup. Also the pdf support seems to be much better. And it weights less and is thinner.

Last edited by tompe; 10-31-2007 at 09:53 AM.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote