View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 03:46 PM   #32
amoroso
Groupie
amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle for Android, Google Play Books
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranananda View Post
If you created a shell script to invoke the GUI, this could be the problem. The lowercase pdfreflow command must be in your path, and it must the the command line version.
I did two mistakes: 1) I forgot to download pdfreflow 2) I created a shell script named pdfreflow that run the PDFReflow JAR. Installing pdfreflow and renaming the script solved my problem. PDFReflow works great, thanks.
amoroso is offline   Reply With Quote