View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 04:38 PM   #2
Care
Aes Sedai
Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kobo Aura and Kobo Mini, had a Nook, NOOKcolor, Nook STR.
I haven't used my Nook yet to check my mail, but I went to GoodReads.com and checked my account easily. I would imagine gmail is just as easy.

Both readers would probably be fine for web access. It might boil down to where you want to get your ebooks from, what format you use most, or if you want to borrow from libraries, etc...

With html or txt files on the kindle or nook, you would need t convert them to epub for nook and mobi for kindle. Calibre is free and very fast. You can load your reader with it as well when you are done.

I chose the Nook over the Kindle because most places I go to offer epubs and don't want to be tied to one store. I also want to be able to download library books if I want. You can sometimes do these things with the kindle, but there is more work involved.
Care is offline   Reply With Quote