View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 12:50 PM   #9
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
You have the wamth of your heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffonwing View Post
It's rainy, cloudy, windy, miserable and cold.

No White Christmas for me.
Dear Griffie:

Trust me!! You have one of the warmest and best hearts of anyone on this forum. Use the happiness you share with others to frighten away the chilly weather!

For, my friend, all of us love you here and wish you so much merriment and happiness!! Do not be miserable... cheer up and look forward to the new year. I am sure your twin is happy and warm in heaven!!

The happiest of New Years to you!!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote