View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 07:53 PM   #207
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
I just ordered my Paperwhite, and my artistic daughter says she'll steam-punk out a cover for me.
Can you post pictures once your daughter is through with it? I have an extra red one that I kept for myself and have a few plans for it, but always looking for ideas. I keep checking Pinterest for ideas, but there isn't much I could use for inspiration on there.

I think I'll go for the antique book look.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote