View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 01:05 PM   #105
hrosvit
Moron
hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, Galaxy Note 2, Nook ST
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
I do not agree that it is automatically obnoxious. Suppose you have a forum for people believing that sugar cure cancer. Then telling them in the forum that this is wrong is not dissing. It is kind of your duty to help the people by informing them about there mistake.
That analogy is a bit of a stretch. I don't think a belief that sugar cures cancer and a belief that ebooks are convenient and enjoyable methods of reading are intellectually equal.

Whether or not we have a duty to disabuse people of foolish notions (and, if we do, I need to spend a lot more time at my local places of worship), I don't believe that a fondness for ereaders qualifies as a foolish notion, so it is not necessary to come and point it out.
hrosvit is offline   Reply With Quote