View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 12:14 AM   #8
6charlong
friendly lurker
6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, nook, Apple and Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDoug View Post
I just bought my first e-reader.. Nook Glo.. but also have Paperwhite on order.. we shall see.. the Paperwhite should be much better.. I always use and read the old style paper books so this should be interesting.. so far after 2 books the NOOK is fine.. kinda different than the old style books, but hey.. this is 2012.. I need to step it up.. what are your takes and opinions? Old Style Paper or Electronic?
Personally I'm in love with eBooks. After many years of buying paper books I've reached the point I'm unwilling to give up any more of my living space for more books. But I like to re-read books. Sometimes I just want to read a particular chapter of an old favorite or I want to switch from fiction to nonfiction or I want to look something up that I read or I want to search one of my books for a particular reference--it's easy to do all of this with eReaders but not possible with a library of paper books.

Really, eBooks were invented for people like me who discover a love for reading.
6charlong is offline   Reply With Quote