View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 12:02 PM   #16
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
I've got a Galaxy S too, but I have to say that my wife's Galaxy S2 is much slicker out the box. If the S3 is the same amount better again, then wow.
I've played with an S3 and it's quite nice, very impressive. A bit plastic feeling for such a highend phone IMO, not that it effects the function of the device or anything. I like that you can access the battery and found s-voice to be pretty meh. The 2GB of RAM (in the US version) is a nice plus and seems to keep things running smooth.