View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 10:14 AM   #13052
BordersCrafter
BordersCrafter can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsBordersCrafter can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsBordersCrafter can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsBordersCrafter can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsBordersCrafter can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsBordersCrafter can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsBordersCrafter can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsBordersCrafter can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsBordersCrafter can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsBordersCrafter can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsBordersCrafter can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kobo Touch
Currently reading "A Scots Quair" by Lewis Grassic Gibbon. Read the first book in the set for my Higher English exam many moons ago, and wanted to read all three. Also reading "Just After Sunset" by Stephen King. I've bought the hardback copy of the latest "Dark Tower" offering too, but I'm saviing that for another day!
BordersCrafter is offline   Reply With Quote