View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011, 11:11 AM   #105
frankieGom
Interested
frankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kobo Touch & Glo, Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
This really is a mysterious one. When something is widespread, it's clearly a firmware issue. These oddities though...

I really don't understand why something like this suddenly turns up though on a very small % of devices and not on others. I'd be tempted to see if I could return the Touch if a reset doesn't fix it and it drives you nuts.
It would be interesting to know if any of the affected users have tried a factory reset prior to re-install and whether it made a difference...
There must be something different with those devices.

François
frankieGom is offline   Reply With Quote