View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 01:46 PM   #7
sjkramer
Connoisseur
sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone
Quote:
in the future, do try to follow the prescribed procedure for reporting bugs. It's there to help you, the users. Detailed issue reports make fixing bugs easier and faster, and I'd think this is in everyone's best interest, especially the user's.
Advice taken. Sorry about that. I don't always know if something is a bug or if I'm doing something wrong. In future I will follow procedure!
sjkramer is offline   Reply With Quote