Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 06:22 AM   #893
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by samhy View Post
I have a question regarding the Aura and its battery.

Usually when I need to charge the Mini, I plug it to my laptop and connect it to the computer. Even when the little battery symbol seems full, I wait for the "connected and charging" message to turn to "connected and charged".

However with the Aura I can't seem to be able to reach the "connected and charged" level. Even if it had been plugged for hours it still displays "connected and charging".
Since the Aura battery is bigger, no doubt it takes longer; but last time I let it plugged almost all day

Is that the proper Aura behaviour? Am I wrong in waiting for the "charged" message to appear?
My Aura always gets the charged message. Usually doesn't take more than an hour IIRC from about 1/2-2/3 charged. Try a wall charger perhaps.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote