View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 01:48 PM   #69
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snarky View Post
I went out bought a T2 which I am not impressed at all. Makes me miss my 350 even more. Today I hunted down a T1 so I am now a little happier.
How interesting, that you like the T1 better than the T2. Were you able to do a side by side comparison of the screens? People have reported that the T2 has a better screen. I have never seen one. (I have a T1 and I like it). I'm hoping they produce an improved model this fall.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote