View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 01:40 PM   #68
maxbookworm
Addict
maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Galaxy Note 2
Thanks to the Flea Market here, I've been able to narrow it down to 2: Nook Glowlight and Nook HD. I am totally satisfied on both counts! I'm also the ereader provider for the rest of the family and we have two other Nook glowlights and one Nook color in the household. We used to be a big Sony family, but I find that lit screens are a no-miss feature.
maxbookworm is offline   Reply With Quote