Thread: Touch filling up my ereader
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 11:09 PM   #3
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
The one thing I woulkd be careful about is filling it! I'm kind of afraid that you might get a corrupted database on the Kobo if the unit has no free storage when it goes to process the material you just added to it.

Also, when time comes for a firmware upgrade the new firmware is initially copied to the same storage area as the books and database are in, so again, I for see issues....

The new firmware images are normally in the 100 to 150 Meg range .
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote