View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 12:13 PM   #13
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
That's something that may not be obvious to folks outside the U.S. but Wal-Marts are everywhere here -- they're like cockroaches, only useful.
hmm... like cockroaches, maybe... not sure about the "useful" part. i saw this documentary : Walmart : the High Cost of Low Price, and if i lived in the US, i would boycott Walmart. i technically *am* boycotting them, from a long way away...

however (sorry about the off-topicness...), the fact that a big "mainstream" chain is carrying the 505 is probably good news for public awareness as well as easier distribution. i only wish it were a different chain (do you have other ones as big as that ?).
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote