View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 12:47 PM   #3
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
I'm up for the challenge. What links to do this can you share? Would save me the Googling time.
Sure!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...70518&page=141

This one is for SuperRAM FroYo v1.5. , made by Darkstone.

I like this one a lot because the entire Android O/S filesystem is stored in RAM before it is booted, which result in a faster cellphone and faster switch from Windows mobile.

Try, at your won risk!

BTW, if used "as is", it should not break any warranty (confirmed with the sales representative) because by no means, you are modifying the existing operating system or cellphone ROM. The Os will reside on the internal SD card and being called from there into RAM. Easily to wipe out or remove via Windows mobile, just deleting the folder.

Last edited by jocampo; 12-20-2010 at 12:50 PM.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote