View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 01:19 PM   #9
starrlamia
Zealot
starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, PB 16g
Quote:
Originally Posted by adityadubey View Post
Have you made it yet? Can we have a picture? I'll probably have to make one for mine as well so on a constant lookout for ideas
its done but it didnt turn out the best lol!
basically what I did was take a note book and rather then removing all of the pages, i hollowed out a spot to put the reader in, so it would look like a book on the outside (im sure you know what I mean, those hollowed out stash books). The problem I encountered was not using a sharp enough knife so cutting it was a little bit difficult so it fits a bit snug.
starrlamia is offline   Reply With Quote