View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 09:51 PM   #3
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author
Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre)
Crap. lol. I was writing a reply to argue about how doing a mixed viewpoint story for this book would really work, and after listing the reasons for it, I realized that doing a 1st person narrative with a 3rd person storyline just wouldn't work. Well, it would, but nowhere near as well as the traditional 3rd person method of storytelling. haha. But heck, I may do it anyways just to see how it unfolds, as it *is* an experimental piece after all, so I'm free to break stuff all over the place just in order to see what works.

But as always, other opinions on this topic are still more than welcome. ^_^
Steven Lake is offline   Reply With Quote