View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 01:49 AM   #11
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davimee View Post
This morning I asked my husband if I could come to the meetup (we're in the USA). I told him it was in Paris, and he said no. Can you believe that? My 6-year old daughter overheard and she said, "Where is it?" "Paris." "Well then you can go, you're a parent!" I guess in her mind since Paris and Parent sound close together, I can go! She said I could use the car, so I had to show her the world map, and that it's not possible to get there with the car.
It would be possible. Go to the nearest harbour, rent a boat, put the car on the boat, and paddle to the other side of that pond... Or, you could take the long way round, by way of Alaska and Siberia, you'd have less to paddle then...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote