View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 12:22 PM   #10
Davimee
Happy Wife & Momma
Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Purple Astak Pocket Pro! :)
This morning I asked my husband if I could come to the meetup (we're in the USA). I told him it was in Paris, and he said no. Can you believe that? My 6-year old daughter overheard and she said, "Where is it?" "Paris." "Well then you can go, you're a parent!" I guess in her mind since Paris and Parent sound close together, I can go! She said I could use the car, so I had to show her the world map, and that it's not possible to get there with the car.
Davimee is offline   Reply With Quote