View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 06:58 PM   #7
MerLock
Evangelist
MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Are there any other usb devices plugged into the computer? If so, I would unplug all the other ones and try each usb port again.

Things works for one of my flash drives but not sure about the reader. Sometimes my computer won't recognize my flash drive unless I plug it in while it's booting. Have to wait into the bios screen clears.. perhaps 3 or 4 seconds after it's been turned on or else it may say you are trying to boot with a device with no OS and it'll just hang there.
MerLock is offline   Reply With Quote