View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 02:38 AM   #7
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
I have been using this same version of Opera for months, with no problem.

There are other sites that have always been problematical, like GHacks -- Only the homepage logo will load. But this is the first problem I've had with MobileRead. Oh, and *everything * ALWAYS loads on Internet Explorer.

I will try to dig up some older versions of Opera. I don't want to upgrade beyond the version I have now, don't like what they have done with the software.
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote