View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 05:56 AM   #11
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by herekittykitty View Post
I would prefer to avoid registering, but if the device is right I will. I don't like the Kindles because I don't want the cloud storage. I was just looking at the Nook STR and it appears that B&N again gives little space for non-B&N purchased books. Of course there is the SD card but that just bugs me. So how are the Kobo touch and the Sonys? In those forums I find a lot of how to and troubleshooting questions but would love to hear more overall reviews.
The 250 MB for sideloaded content is enough for more than 250 books.
For $5 you can buy an 2 GB micro-sd card with room for more than 2000 books. I do not get why people are still complaining about this. Especially since built-in memory is usually a lot more expensive.
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote