View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 12:19 PM   #543
JLeighs
Addict
JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
You have the Bold and Bold Italic on your PC unless you have a MAC. It's a standard Windows font. Look in your Font folder.
I've looked and all I see is Palatino Linotype, which I tried. It looks different to me. I have the Linotype in regular, italic, bold, bold-italic, but no medium. Or are you saying all Palatino fonts are the same? Obviously I'm rather confused.
JLeighs is offline   Reply With Quote