View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 08:59 PM   #5
Joe563
Never spit into the wind.
Joe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch, Kobo Android(smartphone & tablet)
Quote:
Now, when i go in and try to change the dictionary, i get all options (which is only useful if the kobo fails to recognise the language of the book, which doesn't happen), BUT if i use the arrow in the top left, and try to TYPE in my dictionary, only english, german italian and spanish are available. Same as if i just go straight into the dictionary without highlighting.
This is definitely a bug in the 2.1.4 firmware. Since you selected all languages in the language settings french and dutch should also be available.
Joe563 is offline   Reply With Quote